So don’t worry Platinum Family clinic in pimple Saudagar PCMC provide homeopathic treatment on bed wetting in children. Homeopathy is the best remedy on bed wetting in children. Bed Wetting is a phenomenon in which a child urinates, involuntarily, on the bed when fast asleep at night.
A) The Secret Problem -
A child gains bladder control at night, but it varies with age. After attaining the age of five, 15% of the children continue bed wetting and after the age of 10, only 5% are found to be still bed wetting. The incidences of bed wetting in boys are twice as compared to girls. Bed wetting can often lead to extreme embarrassment and social awkwardness for the parents. For parents to deal with such inevitable child problems, they must know the causes that lead to bed wetting.
B) The Bedwetting Genetics -
Your own DNA may be the chief contributor to your child’s bed-wetting; research states that in 75 percent of the cases, this problem is found to be hereditary. However, parents should deal with this problem with sensibility and sensitivity, so as not to alienate their children in any way.
C) Causes -
- Delayed Bladder Maturation: In such cases, the communication between the bladder and the brain is delayed.
- Lower Anti-Diuretic Hormone (ADH): Inadequate secretion of such hormones causes the kidneys to produce lesser urine during the day, thus increasing chances of bed wetting at night.
- Deep Sleeping: With deep sleeping, the brain fails to get the signal that the bladder may be full.
- Constipation: With constipation, the problem is that there may be the uncontrolled contraction of the bladder due to the bowels being full all the time.
When is it a concern?
There is nothing wrong with bedwetting during childhood, especially when the child is less than 2 years of age. However, it might be a concern if the child happens to gain bladder control at night but the condition relapses. Also, if psychological stress happens to be at the root of the child’s bedwetting, it could be considered to be a cause for concern.
Homeopathic treatment for bedwetting in children -
Homeopathy is a very effective natural treatment for enuresis. The homeopathic remedies for bedwetting are perfectly safe. These natural homeopathic remedies do not have any side effects at all. Safety of the medicines is a major issue when you are to give any medicine to your child. Therefore it is of utmost importance that the medicines should be completely safe. Homeopathic remedies are known to be perfectly safe and have been tried by millions of patients all over the world over the last 2 centuries.
5 Best Homeopathic medicines for bedwetting in children -
Homeopathy has been found to be very successful in treating bedwetting. The aim of Homeopathy is to strengthen the nervous system of the body. This allows the child to gain control over the urinary bladder. The same child who had been urinating in the bed for years is able to keep the bed dry within a matter of a couple of weeks. Homeopathy offers the best way of treating bedwetting. The embarrassment of the child as well as the parents vanishes quickly like magic. Here are the 5 best homeopathic medicines for bedwetting that help in working this magic-
- Acid Phos
It is important to mention here that the above mentioned 5 best homeopathic medicines for bedwetting are by no means the only medicines for bedwetting. There are many other medicines that are also used to cure enuresis. The exact selection of the right medicine depends upon the detailed symptoms of each individual patient. So, it always recommended consulting a specialized homeopath before going for any medication.
Quick tips -
- Ensure that your child urinates right before hitting the bed.
- Limit your child’s fluid intake after having a thorough discussion with the doctor.
- Set an alarm for the child to wake up and go to the toilet in the middle of the night.
- Bladder-stretching exercises increase the bladder’s capacity and thus the quantum of urine that can be held by the child’s bladder.
- Medications, as would be prescribed by a Paediatrician.
- Use a plastic sheet over the bed.
- And finally, don’t panic. Usually, the problem resolves on its own.
*Please Note - Homeopathy Is Best and Safe For Bed wetting in children, But No Medication Should Be Taken Without Consulting a Homeopathy Doctor.
About Platinum Family Homeopathy Clinic Pune
We at Platinum Family Clinic in Pimpri Chinchwad Pune provide homeopathy treatment Of various diseases like Hair Disease, Respiratory disease, Pregnancy complaint, Newborn and children’s diseases, Weight Loss treatment, Homeopathic treatment for bedwetting in children also At Platinum Family clinic in Pimple Saudagar Pune.
We also provide Online Homeopathic Consultation Services from where you live, work, or when traveling. We provide online treatment to patients in area around Pune like Pimple Saudagar, Aundh, Pimple Gurav, Pimple Nilakh, Sangavi, Charoli, Nigadi, Akurdi, Ravet, Tathwade, Talwade, Chinchwad, Pimpri, Dhanori, Hinjewadi, Bavdhan, Dehugaon, Bhosari, Chakan and Outside Of India Like USA, UK, Europe, Germany, Australia, New Zealand.