Sunstroke, also called as heatstroke, is a life-threatening condition in which the body's heat-regulating system fails due to exposure to high temperatures. It happens when the body is unable to rid itself of excess heat due to vigorous activity or a very hot environment.
What are the signs of Sun Stroke?1) Throbbing headache.
2) Dizziness and light-headedness.
3) Lack of sweating despite the heat.
4) Red, hot, and dry skin.
5) Muscle weakness or cramps.
6) Nausea and vomiting.
7) Rapid heartbeat, which may be either strong or weak.
8) Rapid, shallow breathing.
More dangerous for
Old aged people, Children, Pregnant ladies, Labourers
Take precautions1) Drink enough water
2) Avoid using alcoholic or caffeine drinks
3) Frequent Bath
4) Prefer white or light colored cotton cloths
5) Do not sit in closed car
6) Avoid going out - Between 11am to 4 pm
Till you receive medical help- Please ensure to follow the below points,1) Leg position should be little higher than ground level.
2) Direct fanning to Patient's Body.
3) Put Ice Packs around neck,arm pit, groin area.
4) Give plain water to the patient.
Incoming Tags- Homeopathic Treatment in Pimple Saudagar Pune, Homeopathy Clinic in Pimple Saudagar Pimpri Chinchwad Pune, Homeopathy Doctor in Pune India, Online Consultation in India USA UK Europe Germany Australia, Homeopathic Remedies in Pimple Gurav Aundh Sangavi Pune.